Which of these borders is the Iguazú Falls located on?

between Argentina and Brazil
between Panama and Peru
between Russia and Kazakhstan
between Afghanistan and Uzbekistan
Iguazu Waterfall is located on the Argentinean-Brazilian border. 80% of the waterfall area is in Argentina, while the remaining 20% is in Brazil. The waterfall is approximately 2 km wide. The noise of water is heard within a radius of 20 km.
globalquiz.org
0
Correct this question
1
Very interesting!
reach: rather globalgeographyIguazúWaterfalls in ArgentinaWaterfalls in Brazil
Geography quiz
  You will play as

Answers by country

between Argentina and Brazil
between Panama and Peru
between Russia and Kazakhstan
between Afghanistan and Uzbekistan
answers
flagAustralia
100%
0%
0%
0%
12
flagthe United States
81%
6%
6%
6%
16
flagGermany
76%
17%
0%
5%
17
flagGreece
73%
15%
10%
0%
19
flagPoland
66%
25%
2%
4%
536
flagRussia
60%
30%
10%
0%
10
flagthe United Kingdom
58%
33%
8%
0%
12
flagUkraine
54%
27%
18%
0%
11
flagItaly
53%
40%
6%
0%
15